TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 5-10

Episode 10

Drix: *waited until Samson came in* Hey, Sam. We need to talk

Samson: Waddup? I got a job to do 'ere, pill

Thrax; 8slammed and locked the door8

Samson: W...Wht is this? Wht's going on?

Drix: Something u knw perfectly clear wht

Thrax; 8flexed his claw8

Samson: Hey, hey, wht's the big deal here?

Drix: U've raped a little boy, n a mayor at tht, n tht is a criminal offence

Samson: Hey, the mayor offered me. I was doing on the mayor's orders. Are u saying I'm committing a crime by following the mayor's orders?

Thrax; 8looked at the pill8

Drix: Consent or not, ur still in trouble, bcoz he is somebody's son. U should hv the decency n the common sense to refuse, u sick prick

Samson: Hey, watch it there, cold pill! I did it bcoz he threatened to fire me if I didnt, so dont go blaming me there, bub!

Thrax; Why not refuse?

Samson: U want me to lose my job? U'd like tht, don't u? Getting rid of me just bcoz I'm half-hormone, is tht it? He told me to do it or I'll be fired!

Thrax; Your spieces doesn't matter it's your common sense

Samson: Yeah? Well common sense tells me tht its best to follow mayor's orders rather than losing my job. So if ur gonna charge me for tht, I am gonna sue. In fact, I'm gonna go public on this. Mayor screwing ard. Hah! Tht'll be the news. If I'm going dwn, he's going dwn

Thrax; 8grabbed him and threw him into the wall8

Samson: AH!! Fuck! Wht the hell?!

Drix: We're not gonna charge u, since this is a grey area, bt u r not gonna go off tht easily

Thrax; 8cracked his knuckles8

Drix: We r going teach u a lesson abt fucking other ppl's son, n if u evr open ur mouth, we r going to make sure tht if the mayor goes dwn bcoz of u, ur not just fired; ur dead *gave Thrax the green light to sic him*

Thrax; 8pounced him and pinned him down8

Drix: *left the room n guarded the door*

Samson: Hey! Wht the...Let go of me, u asshole!! *punches at him*

Thrax; 8didn't flinch and ripped the cell's clothes off8

Samson: Hey!! Wht r u doing?! U pervert!!

Thrax; 8removed his pants then enter the cell, hard and rough8

Samson: *screamed in pain at the intrusion, tries to wrestle him away*

Thrax; 8pinned him hard and thrusted deep8

Samson: *struggled bt could not, screaming n swearing in pain*

Thrax; 8pants and groans8

Drix: *shooed everyone who wants to use the room, thankfully this room was semi-soundproof*

Thrax; 8thrusted hard and slow in the cell8

Samson: ...S...Stop...Stop, lemme go...Asshole, let go of me...!! Stop...!!

Thrax; 8scratched and clawed him8

Samson: *screamed in pain, starting to bleed frm the forced entry n the scratches*

Thrax; 8let out a loud roar as he relised8

Samson: *scrames as he felt the heat of his seed inside him* F-Fuck~! U...U asshole!!!

Thrax; 8smirked and pilled out of him8

Samson: *panted as he quickly tried to get up, growled at him as he tried to keep his pride n his tears bk, before he lunged forward to punch his face before running out barely dressed*

Drix: *saw him zoom past* Remember wht we said, Sam, or else

Samson: *glared at him n punched him as well before running away*

Thrax; 8slinked out8

Drix: *followed behind him* I hope u didnt knock him up. I heard hybrids tend to hv a 50-50 chance of conception, like wht happened to Paul

Thrax; If I have I'll go after him

Drix: Go aftr him? N do wht? With his attitude, I'm sure he'll terminate it as soon as he finds out, or maybe use it as leverage to blackmail u

Thrax; Hardly

Drix: Well, just be careful for the moment. U hv no idea wht he may do

Thrax; 8snorts8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews