TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 3-9

Episode 9

*as they were discussing, Frank's Diner was, as usual, heavy with customers*

8everyone hussled about getting the orders8

Miracle: *because of his pregnancy, his already beautiful features were amplified, n his modified maternity clothes were attracting a lot of horny looks frm other customers*

Alexis; 8grines his fangs angerily, keeping watch on his mate8

Dieter: *would once in a while sneak off to make calls to Vincent on his cell, flirting with him n talking lovie-dovie stuff*

Leah; 8grabbed him by the throat everytime and dragged him back to work8

Miracle: *his lip service was still the most popular among all, which was the famous chilling of drinks using his blowing ice power*

Alexis; 8narrowed his eyes8

Miracle: *yelped wen someone reaches ovr n slapped his butt flirtingly n laughed*

Alexis; 8growled8

Dieter: *threw a salt shaker at his head to keep him in line*

Alexis; 8hissed, backing down8

Miracle: *based on his experience, he knew wen to avoid potentially unwanted customers n deal with them if they get out of hand, bt it still didnt stop others frm being drawn to the shop*

Leah; 8kept an eye on him8

Miracle: *were approached by genuinely sincerely mothers or mothers-to-be who reached up to caress his baby bump, n some little kids who eyed it curiously*

Alexis; 8didn't mind this8

Ricardo: *soon came to take ovr Antonio's plc n helped served up orders*

Dieter: *snuck off again to call Vincent to flirt with him*

Leah; 8snarled and went after him8

Ricardo: Is he always like tht?

Alexis; Can't keep his thought clear

Ricardo: Well, look at the bright side: at least he's having a normal love life

Alexis; 8nods8

Ricardo: Ah, looks like someone's interested in Miracle again

*a few teenagers were flirting at Miracle*

Alexis; 8growled8

Ricardo: Oh, dont worry. Miracle knws how to handle this kind of ppl. U knw tht

Alexis; Hmph

Miracle: *was seen talking to them, then flicked their foreheads with his fingers before leaving with a humph*

Ricardo: See? Everything's under control

Alexis; 8returned to work8

*at the same time, Oz was at the library, researching on his assignment*

Orion; 8was in the Study Hall8

Ozzie: *got some of the books he needed n went out, then saw him n waved*

Orion; 8waved back8

Ozzie: *came up to him* How's study there, Orion?

Orion; So much to learn

Ozzie: Same here, n I'm starting frm scratch too. Believe it or not, I used to be a cop

Orion; You?

Ozzie: Yeah. I knw. I changed a lot both physically n mentally since I quit becoming a cop n decided to be a househusband. Thanks to having 10 kids

Orion; 8stared at him8

Ozzie: *chuckles* 2 of them were adopted, one being the Mayor--yes, seriously, the Mayor--n 1 is my clone. It would've been 11 if I didnt hv a miscarriage n if one of my adopted son Jared were alive... *sighed sadly* Bt I hv 9 wonderful kids, n tht's comforting for me

Orion; You're lucky

Ozzie: Yeah, I knw *smiled* Though I wont be lucky anymore in the future

Orion; 8cocked a brow8

Ozzie: *place his hand on his stomach* I dont hv a womb anymore. Lost it wen I gave birth to my last child

Orion; 8his face fell8 Oh, sorry

Ozzie: *smiled* S'ok, I got ovr it. Not easy tho, bt it's behind me now. I hv my kids, n tht's wht matters. Tho this is the main reason why I took this class, to help those hv a chance of happiness tht I nvr will hv

Orion; That's a good reason

Ozzie: Wht abt u? Why did u take this course?

Orion; Same reason as you but to give more hope to viruses.

Ozzie: Viruses? Tht's an interesting reason, bt a good one

Virus; My folks were lucky enough to have me and my sister

Ozzie: Oh? Were they not fertile enough?

Orion; Many viruses are, why do you think some go after cells

Ozzie: *reminded of himself with Thrax n blushed* Yeah, I guess ur right abt tht *chuckles*

Orion; 8sighed8

Ozzie: Hey dont worry *patted his shoulder* I'm sure once we're done with this, we'll both make a better future for those unfortunates out there

Orion; 8nods8

*the bell rang signalling evening class*

Ozzie: C'mon. Let's head for class

Orion; 8gathered his books and fallowed8

*Ozzie n Orion sat thru the class all evening until it was ovr. Thankfully, Thrax had the late shift, so Ozzie got a ride*

Ozzie: *sees Thrax's car coming ovr n waved*

Thrax; 8opened the door for him8

Ozzie: Thanks *smiled then turned to Orion* Wanna ride home, Ori?

Orion; Sure

Ozzie: *made way for Orion to come in* Thrax, meet my classmate Orion Pax, a germ/virus hybrid

8the two shook hands in greeting8

Ozzie: My husband Thrax Roja, Red Death virus *leans in to whisper to Thrax abt the thing btwn Orion n Takashi*

Thrax; 8smirked slightly8

Ozzie: So, Ori, where's home?

Orion; Near the liver

Ozzie: Alright. The liver it is

Thrax; 8drove to the destination8

*moments later, they reached the liver area*

Orion; 8got out8 Thanks for the lift

Ozzie: Anytime, Ori. So cya for morning class tomorrow?

Orion: Sure Oz

Ozzie: *waved goodbye at Orion before settling bk in his seat* So how was ur day, love?

Thrax; Same old

Ozzie: U've heard abt Paul's new policy?

Thrax; 8smiles8 I have

Ozzie: He's reli done a good job. I'm so proud of him. Though he's gonna face a number of protesters in the future

Thrax; What do you expect in a young city and a teenage one at that

Ozzie: I guess tht's true, tho I'm counting on u n Drix to help protect him

Thrax; Don't worry, we will

Ozzie: *smiled* So wht do u think of Orion?

Thrax; He seems very nice

Ozzie: I think so too. Takashi reli needs someone right now, so lets hope he's the right one for him

Thrax; 8nods8

*once they reached home, it was almost past bedtime, n most of them already sleeping, only leaving behind Hecro, who just got released frm hospital, sitting at the dining table sipping an oat drink*

Hecro: Hey guys, welcome home

Ozzie: Hey to u too. Wen did u get released?

Hecro: Just this aftrnoon. I still hv to recuperate for a few days at home, bt I'll be bk to work soon

Thrax; Just take it easy

Hecro: I knw

Ozzie: Everyone in bed?

Hecro: Yup. We've helped tucked the kids in n everyone had a long day at work, so yeah. I'm just gonna finish this drink before heading off to bed. There's leftovrs in the fridge

Thrax; Thanks

Ozzie: Thanks, bro *went to the fridge to prepare the leftovrs for supper for both him n Thrax*

Thrax; 8helped him8

Ozzie: *soon made a small spread for them to eat*

Thrax; 8slowly ate his8

Ozzie: *wolfed his a little, being tht he had a vry light dinner before class*

Thrax; Take it easy Oz

Ozzie: Sorry. I'm kinda hungry *ate slower this time*

Hecro: I take it both of u had a rather eventful day?

Thrax; Not really

Ozzie: Same here, though something eventful did happen for Taka

Hecro: Reli? Wouldnt hv anything to do with tht germ/virus hybrid he's been talking to all morning, eh?

Thrax; 8smirked8

Ozzie: How did u knw?

Hecro: We're in the same hospital, silly. Of course I knw. Of course I didnt reli talk to tht guy. I just saw them wen I wanted to visit him n left them alone

Thrax; Surprise, surprise

Ozzie: His name is Orion Pax, my classmate. Heh, who would've thought he'd be someone I knw

Thrax; Ya don't know what life'll throw at you

Hecro: Truer words nvr spoken, Thrax. *finished his drink* Well, I'll be heading off to bed now. Night. Enjoy ur supper

Thrax; Goodnight Hecro

Ozzie: Night, bro

Hecro: *went upstairs*

Ozzie: *finishes his supper* Pretty good supper. Must be Leah's cooking

Thrax; It is

Ozzie: *cleaned up the dishes before taking out his books to do some late night studying*

Thrax; 8yawned8 I'm turning in, night Ozzy 8kissed him8

Ozzie: *kissed him bk* Night, love *went bk to his books*

Thrax; 8headed to bed8

Ozzie: *carried on studying as much as he could, bt was so tired tht he fell asleep on the table*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews