TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 3-6

Episode 6

*the day went by slowly, with Oz having classes n everyone at work, n Hecro still in hospital recuperating*

8Sakur and Rory kep themselves in the music room all day8

*Kiaran n Ozzex were playing with their chemistry set they got for their last bday while the twins were sitting together coming up with a short novel, n Hope was playing games in the PC*

Antonio; 8was reading to his twins8

*the Perez twins listened to the story, enjoying it*

Antonio; 8looked round8

Takashi: *woke up frm his boozing n went dwnstairs to drink something to sober himself up*

Antonio; Well look who's up

Takashi: *rolled his eyes n got himself some orange juice* Sa, where is everyone?

Antonio; At work

Takashi: *sipped his juice* Evn Ricky-chan? I thought he's the one staying home babysitting

Kiaran: Uncle Ricky n Uncle Toni switch plcs sometimes

Antonio; Hey we all need to get out

Takashi: *nodded n finished his drink*

Antonio; 8went back to reading8

Takashi: *was abt to look for something to eat wen all of a sudden he doubled ovr, groaning in pain*

Antonio; Taka?

Takashi: *groaning as he fell to the floor, bleeding badly*

Antonio; 8set the twins down and rushed to him8

Takashi: I...Itaii...!! Wht's happening to me...?!

Antonio; I'm not sure

Kiaran: *quickly made his way to the phone to call his father*

Thrax; Hello/

Kiaran: Papa? It's Uncle Taka. Something's wrong with him

Thrax; I'll be right ok Kai

Kiaran: OK, Papa *hangs up* Papa will be on his way

Takashi: Itaii...Itaii, Antonio onii~!

Antonio; Easy now

Julius; 8came down8 What's going on?

Morty: *came dwn as well*

Ozzex: Uncle Taka is sick. He just suddenly fell n bleeding...

Julius; 8ran over8 Where does it hurt Taka?

Takashi: *whimpered* M...My stomach...I...Itaii, Julius oni-sama...

Julius; 8lifted his shirt8

Takashi: *unlike cells, he cannot see thru to see wht's going on, bt he was bleeding between his legs*

Julius; Dammit 8covered him up8

Thrax; 8soon arrived with paramedics8

Takashi: *whimpered as he was handled by the paramedics*

*the kids all watched nervously*

Thrax; 8held his breath8

Paramedics: We're gonna hv to take him to the hospital. He's losing a lot of blood *puts Takashi on the stretcher*

Julius; Antonio go with him

Antonio; 8nods8 Si

*Takashi was soon sent to the hospital, accompanied by Antonio*

Julius; 8worried himself into an overload8

Morty: *held him close, trying to calm him dwn*

Julius; 8shook badly8

Morty: *rubbed his bk*

*meanwhile, at the hospital, it was almost an hour and a half before the docs finally came out*

Antonio; 8looked up8

Doctor: Which one of u is Takashi's mate?

Antonio; I'm his brother

Doctor: Is his mate not here?

Antonio; 8getting impaient8 What's going on/

Doctor: Ur brother just had a miscarriage. I was hoping to hv his mate here to find out firsthand

Antonio; 8went pale8

Doctor: Anyway, we've discovered the problem: High dose of alcohol in his system tht caused it. Is ur brother a heavy drinker?

Antonio; He never use to be until recently

Doc: Well, the drinking is definitely wht caused him to miscarry. He's gonna need a long recuperation. He's lost a lot of blood. N judging by the term, I'd say he was one n a half mths pregnant

Antonio; 8started cursing in Spanish8

Doc: *patted Antonio's shoulder n left*

Antonio; 8qickly rang home8

Morty: *picked up the phone* Hello?

Antonio; It's Antonio

Morty: Hey, Tony. How's the lad?

Antonio; Not good, put on the speaker phone

Morty: *does so* Yeah, how's he doing?

Antonio; 8sighed and told them the sickening truth8

Julius; 8fainted8

Morty: *catches Julius before he falls to the floor*

Kiaran: Will Uncle Taka be better soon?

Antonio: Who knows Kai

Ozzex: *looks at Thrax sadly*

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Morty: We'll come to visit later. U just keep an eye on him, alright? *carries Julius bk to his bed*

Antonio; Right, I'll be in touch 8hangs up8

Takashi: *lying on bed, hooked to an IV with an extra supply of blood he lost*

Antonio; 8sighed8

Takashi: *stirred a little, remembering why he was here n sobbed, covering his eyes*

Antonio; 8patted his hand8

Takashi: *sobbed* It's gone...isnt it...? Boku no kodomo-chan... (my child) It's gone...ne...?

Antonio; Taka why didn't you tell us?

Takashi: I...I just...didnt want to... *sobs*

Antonio; 8placed his hand on Taka's shoulder8

Takashi: I...I only started drinking once a week...n I only go out on midnights...Then...Then those germs...they saw me...n found out tht I was...an okama (she-male), they...they raped me...bt...I was drunk n...part of me enjoyed it...Then...one thing led to another...

Antonio; Oh Taka

Takashi: I drink...to forget abt Amber-san...I...I just... *sobbed* Wen I found out I was pregnant...I...I didnt knw wht to do...I just...got myself drunk again...I wanted to tell...bt I didnt want u to get angry with me...n I keep putting it off coz I was so drunk...I didnt mean to...I didnt...Go...Gomenasai....Gomenasai... *cried hard*

Antonio; 8wrapped his arms round him8

Takashi: Boku wa kodomo-chan no korosu... (I killed my baby) Gomenasai...!! *cries*

Antonio; 8held him8

Takashi: *cried in Antonio's arms* I just...I just miss Amber-san so much...!!

Antonio; We know you do but you shouldn't waste your life like this

Takashi: Gomenasai...Gomenasai...!! I didnt mean to...I didnt mean to...Oh kami-sama (god), I killed my kodomo-chan...!!

Antonio; Easy now, easy

Takashi: *cried n cried until he passed out*

Antonio; 8tucked him into bed8

Takashi: *fell asleep quietly*

Antonio; 8stroked his face8

*abt an hour later, wen everyone got off frm work n frm Oz's class, they came to visit Takashi*

Alexis; He's gonna need us

Dieter: Aftr vat he told Antonio, ja, definitely needz uz so much more

Ozzie: Poor kid. Having tht much baggage inside him is reli not good. Damn, I should've noticed it sooner. Wht kind of midwife am I?

Alexis; Take it easy Oz, with all that acohol I couldn't even tell his scent changed

Ozzie: *bit his lip as he leaned against Thrax*

Ricardo: Did the docs say how long he has to recuperate?

Antonio; A week or so

Hecro: *came out of bed to see Takashi* Hey guys. I heard abt Takashi...is he gonna be OK?

Alexis; Physically yes, mentally not sure

Hecro: Oh my *went to Maximus n held his hand* I hope he'll pull thru

Ozzie: *sighed*

Ricardo: Cant believe he's been hiding it frm us all along. I wish we'd found out sooner

Julius; 8remained silent8

Dieter: Cant blame anyvone here. He'z been drinking. Like Alexis zayz, the drink iz covering up hiz zent

8they all nodded8

Ricardo: Besides, evn if we did find out, he'll clam up n not open to us anyway. He already wouldnt let us in the first time ard

Dieter: Zat iz true too

Alexis; No kidding

Ozzie: Let's just be for him for the moment until he recovers then

Antonio; 8nods8 Si

Takashi: *whimpered as he turned a little in his sleep bt didnt wake up*

Ricardo: Guess we better leave him to rest

Thrax; 8led his family out8

Ozzie: *sighed as he cuddled his kids close. feeling vry sorry for Takashi*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: *nuzzled bk* I feel so sorry for Taka. He must've been thru rough

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I still wish there was something we could've done tho

Thrax; Me to baby

Ozzie: Rape, pregnant, miscarriage...it's too much for someone like Takashi tht young to handle

Thrax; He's much older than me

Ozzie: I knw, bt still, in terms of this kind of situation, he's still a little young at heart

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: I hope he pulls thru. He's a good guy. A little naughty n spastic, bt a heart of gold

Thrax; Hai

Ozzie: *sighed*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Ozzie: *once they were all home, reached ovr n hugged Thrax tight*

Thrax; 8nuzzled him8

Ozzie: I'm scared. I'm scared for our family. For everyone

Thrax; 8kissed his cheek8 We'll do fine

Ozzie: *sighed n nodded* I knw. Bt still...

Thrax; 8put his claw to ozzy's lips8

Ozzie: *kept quiet, bt kissed the claw instead*

Thrax; We'll help him cope

Ozzie: *nodded* OK

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *smiled, leaned up n kissed him*

Thrax; 8kissed him softly8

Ozzie: I love u, Thrax

Thrax; Love you to baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews