TOYLB: Brand New Beginning-Season 3-8

Episode 8

*the nxt day, Ozzie decided to go visit Takashi in the morning since his class for today was in the aftrnoon, n saw Orion*

Ozzie: O...Orion? Hey, watcha doin' here? I thought u've got classes in the morning today

Orion; Cancelled

Ozzie: OK, bt wht r u doing here? U knw my bro-in-law?

Orion; 8nods8

Ozzie: *sat on the other side of Takashi* How?

Orion; I've been watching him

Ozzie: Huh? Watching him? U stalking him or something?

Orion; No, not like that

Ozzie: I was just kidding. So, how did u end up watching him?

Orion; When he first arrived I sensed something very wrong

Ozzie: First arrived? U mean arrive in this hospital here or in Hector in general?

Orion; In the hospital

Ozzie: Ah. Well, wht happened then?

Orion; I kept close watch on him, incase he did something foolish

Ozzie: I hope he didn't...did he?

Orion; No but he's really broken up

Ozzie: I can understand tht. I understand how it feels to lose a child

Orion; I to have felt lose, not a child but a loved one all the same

Ozzie: Oh? U've nvr told me abt tht

Orion; 8took out a photo8

Ozzie: *looked at the photo*

8it was a she-cell similar to Orion but her skin was ice blue and her hair snow white with amber eyes8

Ozzie: Ur mate, I presume? Wht happened to her?

Orion; My sister, she had been very ill

Ozzie: Oh, I'm sorry. Wht sort of illness she had?

Orion; A weak heart

Ozzie: Oh Hector. So...when did she pass on?

Orion; About a year ago

Ozzie: So...wht is it tht u see in my brother-in-law anyways?

Orion; Something I've never seen before, something spirital

Ozzie: Oh? *grins* So r u saying ur into my bro-in-law then?

Orion; 8blushed8

Ozzie: *chuckles* I'm cool with it. Hector knws he reli needs someone right now

Orion; Thank you

Takashi: *stirred a little n saw Oz n Orion* Ozzie-chan...? Orion-san...?

Ozzie: Mornin' there, tiger

Orion; Good morning

Takashi: *noticed* U...U two knw each other

Ozzie: We're classmates in the same course. Tho I'm surprised as well for him to be here wen I saw him

Orion; 8rubbed the back of his head8

Ozzie: I'll go get something for u to eat, aye? *left the room*

Takashi: *aftr a long silence* ...Ur still here

Orion; Hai

Takashi: ....Doushite? (why)

Orion; 8stroked his hand8

Takashi: *blushed a little before pulling it bk* D...Dame...

Orion; I was worried about you

Takashi: Shinpai surunda (dont worry) I'm not gonna do anything stupid no more

Orion; I hope

Takashi: U n...Ozzie-chan r classmates?

Orion; 8nods8

Takashi: So...ur taking midwife course as well?

Orion; 8nods8

Takashi: Heh, kinda ironic. I just...had a miscarriage n ur training to be a midwife

Orion; I just wish I could've helped

Takashi: It's too late for me to be helped now. Amber-chan is gone...twice...

Orion; 8held his hand8

Takashi: *let him hold it this time, blushing a little*

Orion; 8had a slight blush on his face as well8

Ozzie: *comes in* I brought breakfast. Hope ur OK to eat

Takashi: Ah...h-h-hai *blushed hard as he let go of Orion's hand*

Orion; 8cleared his throat8

Ozzie: *put the tray of breakfast for Takashi* Well, I gotta go now. Kids still waiting at home n they're gonna need their Mama soon. Take care *kissed Takashi on the forehead* Cya later on evening class, Orion *left*

Orion; 8crossed his legs8

Takashi: *ate his breakfast slowly, glancing at Orion occasionally*

Orion; 8read through his notes8

Takashi: Is it a tough subject?

Orion; Some areas are

Takashi: So...how long hv u knwn Ozzie-chan? Since the first day of school or before tht?

Orion; Since he started

Takashi: Ah, OK. *long silence* Orion-san...? W...Why me?

Orion: Hmm?

Takashi: W...Why did u choose me? Why of all ppl...me?

Orion; Something about, something I can't explain

Takashi: Soka... (I see) Does this mean...ur courting me?

Orion; 8blushed8

Takashi: I...I cant agree to it just yet. It's kinda hayai (fast). Bt...we can be tomodachi (friends) for the moment *held out his hand*

Orion; 8nods8

Takashi: *smiled at him for the first time in so many days*

Orion; 8smild back softly8

Ozzie: *returns home, looking rather pleased*

8the kids look up8

Ozzie: Hey, kids. Mama's home

8the kids look up8

Ozzie: Hey, kids. Mama's home

8most of them ran up to him8

Ozzie: *hugs them*

Ricardo: Someone's looking mighty chipper. Is everything finally OK with Taka?

Antonio; 8looked up8

Ozzie: As a matter of fact, I think he'll be quite better frm now on *tells them abt Orion*

Antonio; Well, well cupid's made his mark

Ricardo: Wow, I'm rather impressed. Let's hope he's the one for Taka this time

Ozzie: I hope so too. They might evn hv something good in common too

Antonio; 8nods8

Ricardo: I'm surprised tht now there are actually viruses accepted in public, evn in schools

Ozzie: Thanks to Paul. He just recently billed out a Public Rights policy tht liberates every good citizen in this city, regardless if they're germ, cell or virus, to let them hv a right to hv second chances in this city. Tht Ms. Ellen Patella, the cell who's all abt rights, was having field day with it

Ricardo: I thought tht day where everyone is equal would nvr come

Ozzie: Well, Paul is the Mayor, n he's aiming to do his job well. I gotta hand it to him. He's reli shaping up

Antonio; 8sniggers8 Thanks to you

Ozzie: *grins* I guess being a mother has its perks. Let's hope he'll last long enough for the re-election 4 yrs frm now

Antonio; 8nods8

Ozzie: Paul told me tho abt those victims tht Alexis attacked wen he was in heat. He managed to side track n distract Maria into other suspects, bt the victims are all dead because of Alexis' spawn, n Paul is keeping the spawns at bay right now in his facility

Antonio; Best not mention it to Lex

Ricardo: Yeah. Hector knws wht it'll do to him

Ozzie: *nods* I knw. Paul is keeping them in his facility n might try to give them homes to foster families. Most probably they may end up at the Appendix Village, the rural countryside where they can live a more peaceful life

Antonio; Sounds like a plan

Ricardo: Tho let's hope nothing happen tht may rupture the Appendix Village

Ozzie: Keeping our fingers crossed here

Antonio; 8shutters8

Ozzie: How's Frank's Diner doing so far, Toni?

Antonio; Busy as always though I think Leah's exhausting herself

Ozzie: Cant blame her, since Miracle is pregnant n cant reli help out much

Ricardo: More like Miracle is emptying the kitchen stock n Alexis hovering ovr him like HE'S the one preggers n not doing his job *sniggered*

Antonio; 8rolled his eyes8

Ozzie: *laughs* I suppose its abt time u guys consider having a proper restaurant instead of tht trailer van, since I'm sure ur earning enough n Paul can cover the rest of the expenses, then u guys can go hiring more ppl to train n work in it

Antonio; Who'd want to?

Ozzie: There's always the wanted ads, or u could ask Paul to help u recruit some

Antonio; I'm not sure

Ozzie: I mean, if u start tht restaurant, Leah will at least dont hv to be burdened with the travel n location n u guys will hv a fixed plc, n with extra help, her load would be evn more off

Antonio; 8thought8

Ricardo: I hv to agree with Oz

Antonio; If so let's hope we don't attract trouble

Ricardo: Most likely Paul's policy will protect us. The only thing I'd not like to attract would be Maria. It seems she's still sore abt us

Antonio; Let the tramp complain, how you're related to her I'll never know

Ricardo: *chuckles* There's always the odd one out in the family, I suppose

Ozzie: Some ppl evn ask me how Hecro is related to me *chuckles*

Antonio; Same with me and my brothers

Ozzie: I heard frm Thrax tht he had found a rather potential school for the kids. Once they're old enough, they can be enrolled in there. Aint it cool, kids? U get to go to school now

8most of them smiled but Sakura and Rory looked worried8

Ozzie: *sees their worried faces* Wht's wrong, babies? Dont u wanna go to school?

Sakura; Can we possibley fit in? Even though we've been here for some time there are those that still loathe us

Ozzie: Well, tht's when u got us now, dont u? If anyone gives u any trouble, u tell Mama n Papa, OK? We'll make sure tht no harm tht will get in the way. Besides, Papa said this school is for the advanced. I'm sure u'll fit in with friends there. They're all one way or another like u guys

Sakura; 8sighed8

Kiaran: Dont worry. If anyone bullies u, we'll protect ya, sis *grins*

Ozzex: Yup, totally *puts a fighting stance*

Twins: *giggled at their antics*

Antonio; I should have known

Ricardo: Oh they're just behaving like siblings should *chuckles*

Antonio; I mean Sakura and Rory's behaviour

Ozzie: Oh? Why u say tht?

Antonio; Thrax was the same

Ozzie: Was he tht low of a self-esteem bk then?

Antonio; 8nods8 Si

Ozzie: Well, all we can do now is be for them wen they need us, I suppose

Antonio; 8nods8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews