TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 3-13

Thrax; 8meanwhile, went to check on Rory8

Rory: [was sitting on the bed hugging his knees, deep in thought]

Thrax; Rory/

Rory: [looked up at him bt doesnt reply]

Thrax; 8sat on the bed8

Rory: [still stayed silent, bt doesnt start the conversation]

Thrax; How are ya feelin'/

Rory: Not too good

Thrax; Want to talk about it/

Rory: [a pause later] Papa, why can't I communicate well?

Thrax; How do ya mean my son?

Rory: I mistook Terry's words as a physical challenge. I thought he was going to fight me with force if I don't let him go to Sakura. All he meant was tht he wanted an explanation, bt I responded by strangling him. I basically threatened to kill him. Kia was right. I fucked it up.

Thrax; Rory you n Sakura r going through a rough time more so than ya other siblings

Rory: I knw tht, bt I could've at least understand wat Terry was trying to say. I'm smart in evrything bt I'm not too bright wen it comes to emotions n hidden meanings. Tht's why I was wondering if my communication skills suck. I wouldn't be surprised if its my fault Terry n Sakura break up

Thrax; Easy now n don't think like that

Rory: [sighed] Did I mess up Terry n Sakura's relationship? I mean Terra wasn't too happy abt me being an emotional dunce, bt at least she was understanding n will help sort things out bt I can't help feeling tht Terry n Sakura won't evr be the same again. [groaned n buried his head on his knees in frustration]

Thrax; 8help him out8

Rory: Is there anything I can do to clear this all up? Make it better?

Thrax; They need to work it out fr themselves my son

Rory: Bt wat if its my fault tht they're not getting along? I did make Terry upset... [was exhibiting insecurities like Thrax did wen he was younger]

Thrax; You only did what was natural, I was the same as you are my son

Rory: [looked up at him] R-Reli...?

Thrax; 8nods8

Rory: [held bk his tears a little as he looked dwn] Wat did u do?

Thrax; 8held him close8

Rory: [hugged him bk, tho he needed an answer frm his dad as he gripped his shirt]

Thrax; Nothing I'm proud of my son

Rory: [sighed, understanding tht he won't get any answers his father didnt want to talk abt n just nuzzled against his chest for comfort]

Thrax; 8held him close8

Rory: [nuzzled there until he passes out frm fatigue frm ovr-thinking]

Thrax; 8brought him to bed8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews