TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 3-9

8soon they all headed of to the academy8

[the kids still got a bunch of stares due to their growth spurt, n with all the kids in plc, they were a bit of a spectacle]

Sakura; 8pulled her hood over her head8

Ozzex: [rolled his eyes n ignored the stares]

Kiaran: [still kinda sleepy to care]

Rory; 8felt his fangs extending8

Jamie&Junko: [gave them a "Ur just jealous" look]

Hope; 8hid behind her sibs8

Mirage: [approached Sakura] Hey, girl! Good mornin'!

Sakura; Konichiwa Mirage

Mirage: [wrapped her arms ard hers as they walked] I see the rest of ur sibs decided to come to school

Sakura; Well we can't stay off school cuz of this

Mirage: I hear tht. Just a little worried for Jared tho. He'd prolly stand out the most amongst evryone, since he's the youngest n gonna be surrounded by kids his age tht are tiny compared to him

Sakura; 8arched a brow8 SECOND youngest Mirage

Mirage: I meant the youngest who are school-goers, silly [giggled]

Sakura; 8rolled her eyes under her hood8

Mirage: U knw, u dont hv to hide urself like this. Ur twin sisters r out n proud abt it. Maybe u could try it as well. Sooner or later ur not gonna reli matter anyway, like an old gossip, u'll be ovrlooked in favour of the nxt thing ppl wanna stare at

Sakura; 8wasn't sure8

Mirage: Don't worry, wen ur ready, I'll give u my full support. N trust me, u'll be forgotten like last weeks tabloid gossip once they find someone else to stare at

Sakura; Goliath help the poor soul who becomes it‏

Mirage: Don't I knw it. Wat's ur first class?

Sakura; ALCHEMY

Mirage: Aww, I got History. Meet u at Bio class later?

Sakura; Lates

Kiaran: [yawned] Ughh... I'm still kinda sleepy

Ozzex: Tht's wat u get for staying up late

Kiaran: Well, excuse me for trying to burn the midnight oil so tht I can catch up on lessons we missed while we were hving growth spurts

Rory; Good thing, dad'll kill ya if ya grades slip

Ozzex: If tht is evn legal

Kiaran: He didnt mean it literally, u dumbass

Ozzex; I knw, bt last week, I read an article thru the Human Eye Web tht some human kid went n committed suicide bcoz his parents punished him to the point of abuse just because he got a B in one of his subjects

Rory; Humans r pathetic

Kiaran: Dad is not going to be like tht, is he? I mean, we've been doing pretty good in classes so far bt... wat if he's... tht kind of parent?

Rory; 8stopped in his tracks n turned to Kai with a mad look8 What. Was. That/

Kiaran: Wat? Its a genuine concern. Wat r u so pissed abt?

Ozzex: [got btwn them] Hey, lay off, Rory. He is just worried. U were the one who started it, saying tht "Dad'll kill ya". We've seen some pretty bad shit n Dad has been in vry bad places before evn u were born, so cool it

Rory; 8glared at Kai8 Weak minded fool 8snarled then stormed off to class8

Kiaran: Weak? I'll give u weak! How abt I get a bad score n I'll show u how weak I can be wen I'm right abt Dad!!

Ozzex: Leave it, Kia. He's a chip off Dad's old block, pessimistic attitude thru n thru. Lets go to class

Kiaran: [huffed n went with Ozzex to their class]

Rory; 8headed off to Potions8

Twins: Hey, Hope, wat do u hv for first class?

Hope; 8looked at her sceduale8

Twin: [peeked ovr her shoulder as well] Looks like u got Ancient Lit. Nice

Hope; Dad's been helping me with it

Jamie: Well, he is into old ancient stuff n all

Junko: I'm a little worried abt Jared

Jamie: Yeah, u see wen we sent him off to his class? He's like a giant compared to other kids his age

Junko: Yeah. I hope he doesnt get bullied coz of tht

Twins: Tht would be so not cool

Hope; 8nods, biting her lip8

Jamie: Should we skip class n keep an eye on him?

Junko: We've missed classes already, we can't afford it

Jamie: Bt...Jared... [still worried]

Hope; I'm with Junko  on this, besides I'm not flunking any classes

Jamie: [sighed] I guess. Well, time for our Home Ecs

Junko: Cya later, sis [takes Jamie's hand n went to their class]

Hope; 8headed to her's8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews