TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 6-5

Miracle: *taking a break frm his recording with Nick-O-Teen*

Alexis; 8kept close eye on the chemical8

Miracle: *was also a little on alert, bt confident his powers will keep him at bay* Hey, hun. Get me a glass of juice?

Alexis; Which one?

Miracle: The new brand of grape juice. The one I did an advert for last mth *giggle*

Alexis; 8nods n heads off8

Nick: Still hanging ard tht wild animal, huh?

Miracle: He's my mate. I'm not "hanging ard" him. I'm married to him

8his bandmates sniggered8

Miracle: *raised a brow* Wat? U find it funny tht I would actually be into a Rabies virus?

Nick: No, we find it funny tht u would actually be into bestiality. Kinky~

8one of the sound testers winced, wishing for Alexis to hurry up8

Miracle: Uh-huh. Ur one to talk. Ur pretty bestial urself

Nick: *leans in until Miracle was against a nearby wall* I take tht as a compliment

8someone dragged him back8

Nick: Woah! *looks to see it was Alexis* Great, look wat the dog dragged in

Miracle: Alex, no

Alexis; 8snarled8

Nick: Listen to ur master, mutt. Or u'll get the bat *chuckles along with his bandmates*

Miracle: He's not worth it, Alex. C'mon, I want my juice. Lets go to the rec room

Alexis; 8threw Nick against the wall n followed his mate8

Nick: *flinched a little at the impact bt didnt fight bk this time*

Miracle: *took Alexis hand n went to the rec room*

Alexis; 8shot a warning glare over his shoulder8

Miracle: *once in the rec room, locked the door n grabbed Alexis, kissing him deeply*

Alexis; 8kiseed back, tracing his tongue in his mate's mouth8

Miracle: *kissed deeper some more, then pulls bk n licked his lips* Do u trust me, my pet?

Alexis; Always

Miracle: Then dont worry abt tht mook. I can take care of him myself. U knw I've got the power to do so *running his fingers along Alexis' chest as he speaks*

Alexis; 8purred8

Miracle: Altho *kissed his chest* Ur possessiveness can be a little sexy sometimes *knelt dwn n undid Alexis' fly with his teeth*

Alexis; Aren't ya still workin'/

Miracle: Work can wait, they can wait. I'm the star of the show, remember? Someone here *takes out Alexis' impressive boner* needs attention *starts sucking the tip of his cock*

Alexis; 8shuddered8

Miracle: *sucks him hard, taking him whole n deepthroat him expertly, just the way Alexis liked it*

Alexis; 8felt his spires shoot out8

Miracle: *hummed as he kept blowing him, fingering his balls*

Alexis; 8groaned8

Miracle: *sucked him one last time extra hard, then pulled off n lay on the rec table doggy style, showing his ass at Alexis* Mmmhh, c'mere, big boy. I knw u want it

Alexis; 8pounced8

Miracle: *spread his asscheeks for Alexis to enter him*

Alexis; 8entered him8

Miracle: *gasped in pleasure, clawing at the table* Oooh, yes~! So big~!

Alexis; 8thrusted8

Miracle: Ooh, yes, yes, Alex~ Mmmhh~ I love ur cock inside me~ *gripped the table as he was fucked*

Alexis; 8hissed8

Miracle: *clenched n unclenched his ass, bringing Alexis' cock deeper into him*

Alexis; 8thruated deep8

Miracle: Aahh~! Yes, fuck me, fuck me as hard as u want~! So good, so good~!

Alexis; 8didn't stop8

Miracle: *whined n moaned sexily as he continued to let Alexis fuck him* F-Fuck...I...I'm gonna come soon...!!

Alexis; So. am. I

Miracle: Oh crap, I'm gonna come...I'm gonna come...I'm COMING!! *came all ovr himself n on the table*

Alexis; 8roared as he realised8

Miracle: *moaned in pleasure as he felt Alexis' come filling him up*

Alexis; 8shivered8

Miracle: *whined as he felt his mate pull out, slowly settled dwn frm his high*

Alexis; 8pants8

Miracle: *grinned n kissed the flaccid cock* My favourite toy

Alexis; 8smirked8

*a knock was heard on the door*

Lexington: Erm...U guys done "relaxing" in there?

Alexis; We'll be out in 5

Miracle: *was still on his knees as he leaned in to lick Alexis' dick clean before getting up* Mmm, delicious. I hope u "enjoyed" me too

Alexis; 8gave him his predator smirk8

Miracle: *kissed his lips* I love u, Alex

Alexis; Love you to my songbird

Miracle: *got dressed n unlocks the door* Sorry for the wait.

Lexington: The Smokescreen band r getting a little restless. U sure ur up for it?

Miracle: I'll be fine. Nothing I can't handle

Alexis; 8kept close8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews