TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 5-13

*the dinner went smoothly with the kids telling more details of their adventures to evryone*

Sakura; 8had cooked the snake meat she brought8

Ozzex: *ate some* Mmm, this is delicious. Wat do u say it is again?

Terra: *chuckles* Just enjoy it. Trust me, u dont wanna knw

Rory; 8hid a smirk8

Jared: *wanted to dig his backpack to see if he had anything more frm tht world to show to evryone wen he saw a note inside it*

Sakura; 8arched a brow

Jared: *took out the note n saw tht it was addressed to Drix, got off his seat n went to Drix, tugging his arm gently*

Drix: *looks dwn* Yes, Jared?

Jared: *hands him the note*

Leah; Might be be from Dray

Drix: *took the note* Hmm, I wonder wat she has to say *opens it*

Leah; 8looked8

Note:

Hello, brother. When u read this note, u will knw tht I am no longer on this world. No, its not wat u think. I'm sure once the children return home, they will explain to u where we hv all been, n I hv finally found the one true love tht I hv yearned for n I hv decided to stay with her n start my own life. Ur right, brother, sometimes it takes one step out of the norm to discover something amazing. I'll hv u thank for to stop going by the book all the time. I hope u n ur family will continue hving the same happiness as I hv finally discovered.
Love, Dray

Leah; 8nuzzled her mate8

Drix: *smiled n nuzzled her bk* I'm glad she's found happiness

Leah; Me too

Drix: *kissed her cheek as he pocketed the note*

8the group smiled at them8

*the dinner soon ended n evryone enjoyed a bit of dessert n coffee before starting to get ready to take their leave*

Terry: *whispered to Sakura* Wanna spend the night here? Terra is asking Rory too

Sakura; Wish I could but I have a calulis test in the morning

Terry: Aww, tht's too bad

Terra: U gonna stay here tonight, Rory?

Rory; I must decline to, biology assigment in the morn

Terra: *pouts* Aww, u n Sakura havent been staying for quite a while. We miss u

Sakura; And you both know how inmportant our classes are

Terry: Not as important as ur own family, n ur practically like family to us now

Ozzie: *sees them n intervene* Now, now, u all knw without an education, there's vry little u can do to keep a family together

Terra: *pouts* Yes, Mrs Jones-Roja...

Rory; We'll see when our time is free

Ozzie: Come, lets go home now. Say bye to the Avalons, evryone

8everyone bid them goodnight8

*the Avalons bid evryone goodbye n sent them off at the door*

Thrax; 8nuzzles his ate8

Ozzie: *nuzzled bk*

*evryone went bk to their respective homes, n Ozzie saw to it tht all of them were nice n tucked into bed before going to the nursery to feed Ozma, sitting in the rocking chair*

Thrax; 8watched from the door8

Ozzie: All the kids asleep?

Thrax; Sakura's doing some last minute studying

Ozzie: Dont let her stay up too late. It's not healthy

Thrax; She has my stubborn strike for knowledge

Ozzie: *chuckles* Definintely Daddy's girl

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Ozzie; *finished feeding Ozma n tucked her in* So u think our kids reli went on tht amazing adventure with Dray?

Thrax; I know when Rory n Sakura are lying n they wouldn't lie about something like that

Ozzie: True, Rory n Sakura r like u, they dont lie unless they hv to, n then there r the pendants

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: *turns on the baby monitor, then closes the door to the nursery n leans up to kiss Thrax* At least they're bk safe n sound, tht's all I care abt

Thrax; 8purred8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews