TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 6-2

*Ricardo was cleaned n moved to a room, n moments later Drix came in for a visit*

Drix: Hey, Toni. How goes the birth? Is it a boy or girl?

Antonio; 8showed him their little girl8

Drix; Aww, a little girl. Isnt tht precious? Oh, btw I sorta invented a instant diagnostic machine, I'd like to try it out. Can I take a blood sample frm Ricky? It might explain his physical change

Antonio; 8nods8

Drix: *took a blood sample frm the sleeping Ricky n inserted it into a tab inside the machine, which looked like a cross btwn a toolbox n a laptop, n clicked for it to diagnose*

Antonio; 8arched a brow8

Drix: *waited a while before the machine chimed to signal the diagnostic is done, then read the screen* Ah, I see the root of the problem

Antonio; Well/

Drix: Well, it turns out tht its Ricky's natural cell genetics at work. He has been playing the role of the mother as well as child-bearer for the yrs u guys been together now, n his body's DNA hv decided to sort of modify itself so tht it would be suitable for its role, thus his penis being replaced with a vagina. I think it wouldnt be long before he can evn start breastfeeding too. His DNA still registers him as male, its just tht its also accomodating his body for his role as a mother

Antonio; Guess it shouldn't surprise me, it was bound to happen

Drix: Thing is, r u OK with Ricky no longer...well, being a man physically?

Antonio; 8snarled8 What are you implying pill?

Drix: Dont get me wrong, he's technically wat u call a pussy boy now, n he might not take it too well, since he's been fully male all his life. I just dont want him to get hurt

Antonio; 8his hair flared up in anger8

Drix: *held his hands up in surrender* Alright, alright, I get it, ur OK with it. I just worry tht Ricky might not be OK with it, tht's all

Antonio; I'll talk to him8

Drix: *nods n kept his machine* Alright. Well, congrats to u guys still. Got a name for her?

Antonio; Sofia Mercedez Amino-Perez

Drix: Beautiful. Well, I gtg. I'll pass on the msg to the others then

Antonio; Gracias

Drix: *left the room*

Ricardo: *slept for a good hour before Sofia's hunger cries woke him* Nnnhh...?

Antonio; 8brought her over8

Ricardo: Nnnhh... Wha...Is Sofia hungry? I...I can't nurse her, u knw tht *still hasnt reli fully grasped the reality of his physique*

Antonio; I think you'll be able to from now on

Ricardo: *blinked in surprise, then looked dwn to see tht his shirt was started to hv a sort of wet patch showing tht he was leaking milk* W-Wha...? Wat's going on? Wat's happening to me?

Antonio; 8helped him with Sofia

Ricardo: *felt a little weird, bt somehow once Sofia latched onto his nipple, motherly instinct kicked in as he held her close so she could feed* Huh... I see I'm still dickless... *moved his legs a little n noticed his physique hasnt changed bk to normal* Wat happened to me?

Antonio; 8explained to him8

Ricardo: Oh... *bit his lip* U...Ur not disgusted with me?

Antonio; Ricky why would you think that?

Ricardo: I dunno...I mean...I'm not male, I'm not female either, I'm like an 'it', or a she-male at most. I'm just scared u might be... *looks dwn sadly*

Antonio; 7lifted his head up8 Never think like that

Ricardo: *sighed in relief* Well, at least...at least we can hv children more or less normally now, without hving to keep track with extractions

Antonio; 8nuzzles him8

Ricardo: *kissed him deeply*

Antonio; 8kissed him back8

Ricardo: I love u, Toni

Antonio; Love you to

Sofia: *whined a little n turned her head away, indicating tht she's full*

Ricardo: Oh, u done, bambini? *picks her n burped her*

Antonio; 8smiled at her8

Sofia: *burped quietly*

Ricardo: *smiled n passed her to Antonio to be put in the crib*

Antonio; 8kissed her forehead8

Sofia: *cooed n yawned cutely before falling asleep*

Antonio; 8set his ange in her crib8

Ricardo: I still find it a little hard to accept tht this...condition *gesturing his privates* will be permanent. Its just...so weird...

Antonio; Give it time

Ricardo: *nodded* I'll try...

Antonio; 8nuzzles him8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews