TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 4-11

Thrax; 8looked outside8

Miracle: *once they got home, took Alexis' hand n led him inside, then saw Thrax at the window n waved at him*

Thrax; 8waved slightly but looked at his brother8

Miracle: *decided to drop by at Thrax's instead* Hey, Pops

Thrax; Hey son

Miracle: *sat Alexis dwn* Sorry to barge in like this

Thrax; No worries what's wrong with Alexis

Miracle: Well... *awkwardly told him wat happened*

Thrax; 8sweatdropped8

Miracle: Yeeeeaaahh...Well, I can handle my own, I've had forward clients before during my time as a prostitute, bt...well...Alexis doesn't seem to think so

Thrax; He's knows but he still doesn't like you being manhandled

Miracle; I knw, bt I'm still a hybrid. I should be able to fight my own battles

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: *hugged Alexis close n nuzzled him, trying to calm him dwn*

Alexis; 8soon settled8

Miracle; Its OK, Alex. Thank u for saving me *kissed him* I'm alright

Alexis; 8breathed heavily8

Miracle: *whispered sweet nothings to his ear, trying to calm him dwn some more*

Alexis; 8collapsed8

Miracle: Alex? Alex! W-Wake up! *worried*

Thrax; 8carried him to the couch8

Miracle: *whimpered* Wat's wrong with Alex?

Thrax; He just burned out8

Miracle: Should I get him some water or something?

Ozzie: *came out frm the nursery as he had just finished nursing Ozma* Wat's going on? Wat's the commotion here?

Thrax; Nothing to worry about baby

Miracle: *went to get the water anyway*

Ozzie: Man, Alex looks pretty worn out there

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle: *came bk with the water*

Ozzie: *brought the comforter to cover Alexis*

Thrax; 8sat down8

Miracle: *rested Alexis' head on his lap n helped him drink*

Alexis; 8takes small sis8

Ozzie: Wat happened? Can someone fill me in?

Thrax; 8explained8

Ozzie: Oi vey. This Smokescreen lead singer character is pretty annoying, isnt he? Frm wat I heard frm Toni, he's bad news

Thrax; No kidding

Miracle; Yeah, he's a bit of a troublemaker, bt nothing I couldnt handle. Don't like his body odor tho, reli bad nicotine smell

Thrax; That's what he is my boy

Miracle; Huh, interesting

Ozzie: Its weird tho tht how he can be here if he was originally in Hector

Thrax; Second hand smoke I think

Ozzie: Could be. Prolly frm one of the young adventurous gargoyles or someone human nearby

Thrax; 8nods8

Miracle; U alright, baby? *caressed Alexis' forehead*

Alexis; 8slowly opened his eyes8

Miracle: Oh, Alex. I was so worried. *hugged him*

Alexis; Oh my head8

Miracle: *hands him the rest of the water* Here, baby. Drink some, u'll feel better soon

Alexis; 8slowly drank8

Ozzie: U feelin' better there, Alex?

Alexis; Yeah, sorry I lost it

Miracle: Its OK, I knw u were trying to protect me, bt I dont want u to end up going to jail for me

Alexis; 8snorts8 Nick O-Teen, he never changes

Ozzie: U knw abt him frm before?

Alexis; 8nods8

Miracle: Eh? How did u knw? I thought so far only Ricky had evr met Nick-O-Teen face to face before meeting ur gang

Alexis; Nick O-Teen can be in many palces

Ozzie: U mean he's like one of those cloning abilities, being in many plcs at once?

Alexis; He is a chemical

Miracle: Like Drix

Ozzie: Oh, right

Alexis; He's a sleeze

Miracle: No objection there, bt I can hold my own, hun *nuzzled him* I dont hv ice freezing powers for nothing

Alexis; And he can turn into smoke

Ozzie: Man, tht is something inconvenient if anyone wanna try to hurt him

Miracle: Alex almost killed him before he turned smoke on him

Alexis; 8snorts8

Ozzie: Wat r we gonna do with this kind of guy, babe? *turns to Thrax*

Thrax; He'll be a hard one to deal with

Miracle: Lets go home, Alex. We promised to go home n hv a movie marathon wtih the kids

Alexis; 8nods n lead him out8

Miracle: Thanks for letting us barge in, Pops, Daddy

Ozzie: Anytime. Our home is ur home too

Thrax; 8nods8

*the duo waved goodbye*

Ozzie: *sighed* Looks like we've got another problem in our hands with tht Nick guy

Thrax; 8nods8

Ozzie: How're u holding up, Thrax? Its been a few mths since u got the snip. Any side effects, besides unable to knock me up?

Thrax; No changes

Ozzie: *smiled* Tht's good *wrapped his arms ard Thrax's neck* Coz I wouldnt want anything to happen to u or u regretting ur choice

Thrax; 8nipped his neck in affection

Ozzie: *giggled n leaned in to kiss him deeply*

Thrax; 8kissed him back8

Ozzie: I love u, Thrax *whispered btwn kisses*

Thrax; Love you to baby

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews