TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 5-6

Dray: *did study the map for a while n ate some food she ordered frm one of the servants, bt her mind wandered to the princess. She couldnt help being curious abt her. Her beauty was way divine, she had to see her again*

Rory; 8looked round, sketching the architecture7

Terry: *was reading up on the history of this realm*

Sakura; 8jotted down  n memorized all they had8

Terra: *helped Rory with the sketch with watevr he might miss*

*Jared&Carlos had found the swimming pool they wanted n made their way to swim*

Carlos: C'mon in, sis! The water is fine!

Jared: *nodded, inviting Hope in as well*

Hope; 8jumped in8

Carlos: *waited for his sister Juanita to come in*

Jared: *happily splashed water with Hope*

Juanita; 8slipped in8

Dray: *went out n search for Acacia, wondering where she might be*

Acacia; 8was sitting in her study, sorting through some documents8

Dray: *found her n smiled, it was an open air study, so she knocked on the pillar gently* Umm... Hi, may I come in?

Acacia; 8took off the glasses she wore8 Of course

Dray: *entered* Umm...Need any help with those?

Acacial No thank you I can manage

Dray: *nodded, then saw one of the realm's history books* May I?

Acacia; Just be careful with it

Dray: *nodded* I will *takes the book n started reading thru it* Hmm...So this region ur running, it only makes baked goods? Nothing else?

Acacia; Afraid not

Dray: *read some more* Oh, I see. Ur region supplies baked goods throughout the entire realm, n in return ur region get other food items frm other regions. So each region is designated one natural resource occupation to provide the whole economy. Huh, its a pretty tedious system u hv here

Acacia; 8nods9

Dray: I'm sure ur ppl here would like to do something else other than bake goods all the time. Wat if they aspire to be something else? Like a farmer, perhaps, or a blacksmith?

Acacia; I have tried for my people to choose what they wish to be but they are 'suck in a rut' as it were

Dray: Heh, kinda reminds me of where I come frm. I'm a cold pill, u see, so we're pretty much "stuck in a rut", we can't be anything else

Acacia; I see

Dray: Bt aftr seeing my brother...I guess tht truth doesnt last vry long. We CAN be anything we want to, given time. N given time n effort, I'm sure u can change too, evn if ur the 12th child

Acacia; 8smiled softly8

Dray: *smiled bk at her* If u dont mind me saying...Ur vry beautiful for a 12th child

Acacia; 8blushed8

Dray: I hope I'm not being too forward if I say tht I'm...well, quite drawn to u

Acacia; 8felt her heart in her throat8

Dray: *hesitantly touched her pinky, not wanting to seem forceful* If...If I succeed in this mission for u, will...will u accept it as my courtship...?

Acacia; 8looked unsure8

Dray: I'll try my vry best to get rid of this entity. I will help u save ur ppl, n our city *takes her hand n kissed it* U hv my word

Acacia; 8blushed8

Safia: *was going to call Acacia for lunch wen she sees Dray n her being lovey-dovey n gasped* U! Dont touch the mistress! Dont u get any bright ideas *pouts*

Dray: *was surprised n annoyed at Safia barging in, bt let Acacia's hand go*

Acacia; 8shook her head then gathered her work8

Safia: Lunch is almost ready, mistress. The foreigners r welcomed to join us

Acacia; I hope what we have is suitable to your liking

Dray: *chuckles* At least u hv normal food instead of just all baked goods *followed Acacia n Safia to the dining room*

8the kids had all taken their places8

Dray: *came in* How was ur exploring, kids?

Carlos: Awesome!

Jared: *signed* We found the pool~!

Rory; Quite some arcutechure here

Terra: Yeah, its reli amazing, its almost like the structure in Avalon's history, bt a little different

Terry: N the history here is also pretty interesting too

Dray: It is. I've read a few myself

Sakura; 8stretched out to get rid of the cricks in her back before sitting down8

Dray: Glad u guys r entertaining urselves here, keeping occupied is good

*the servants came in with the food*

Carlos: Ooh~ I'm starving~

Acacia; 8took her seat8

*food was served, n evryone tucked in*

Sakura; 8as usual only took a small amount8

Terra: *took her usual big portion*

Terry: *chuckles n shook his head* I swear I wonder where u stuff them all in

Hope; 8munched on her's8

Terra: *pouted at her twin brother* Its food for the brain. I store them in my brain, thank u vry much *started eating*

Jared: *licked his lips as he ate his fill*

Rory; 8only had as much as Sakura8

Dray: 8took her share, tho couldnt help stealing glances at Acacia*

Acacia; 8took only a small amount herself

*the kids spent the day doing more exploring n stuff, while Dray carried on trying to shorten the distance btwn her n Acacia, then finally it was nightfall n evryone retired to bed, except Dray n the kids, who were up studying the map*

Sakura; 8looked at it8

Jared: *looke at it as well*

Dray: Hmm, this shouldnt be too hard a route

Carlos: Do u think we'd get weapons?

Rory; Who knows

Jared: *signed* I hope I can get a bow n arrow. I'd loved to be an archer *giggled*

Terry: Then I'd like to get a sword, so I can be a knight in shining armor for u *kissed Sakura's hand*

Sakura; 8slapped him8

Terry: Oow! Wat gives?

Terra: U forget Kura doesnt like playing the damsel in distress

Terry: Well sorry for trying to be a gentleman abt it

Rory; 8snarled at him8

Terra: *nudged Rory* Just leave it, Rory. They'll be fine

Jared: *signed* So how r u getting on with the mistress?

Dray: *blushed* Wat r u talking abt?

Sakura; 8hissed8 Not now

Carlos: *giggled* We knw ur little crush on Acacia

Dray: I hv no idea wat ur talking abt. Lets get bk to work

Jared: *gives her a "Yeah right" grin n let it go, continuing to study the map*

Sakura; 8took a few notes8

*the gang studied all night, mapping the routes, discussing the plots, planning their moves until all the kids crashed first*

Dray: *smiled n carried them all to the other bed n tucked them in before going to bed herself*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews