TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 5-1

[it was 2 days before Goliath Puberty Memorial Day, n Loki still has yet to make the decision whether to go visit his family]

Loki: [was standing near the washing machine, staring at the phone while the machine had already long since finished its cycle]

Rouge; Loki?

Loki: [doesnt reply; didnt reli hear him as he kept staring at his phone]

Rouge; 8came up behind him8

Loki: [jumped at his presence] Geez, u scared the heck outta me

Rouge; Sorry but you can't keep avoiding this

Loki: [look away, not meeting his eyes] Avoiding wat? I dunno wat ur talking abt

Rouge; Loki. . .

Loki: [frowned as he looked dwn at his phone n sighed] ....I knw, bt... I'm just scared of my mom's reaction...

Rouge; You won't know unless ya try

Loki: U dont knw my mom like I do. Wat if she hates me? Wat if she disowns me? I've been lying to her for so long, not telling her the truth abt where our little Crystal came frm, I... [covered his face with his hands]

Rouge; 8held him close8

Loki: I... I dont want to lose the only blood family I've got... [buried his face onto Rouge's chest]

Rouge; 8stroked his hair8

Loki: [sighed heavily] There's no talking u out of this, is there?

Rouge; 8shook his head8

Loki: [sighed heavily again] Alright, I'll call her to tell her we're going to visit [picks up the phone] U...will come with me, right? [looks unsure]

Rouge; 88smiled8 Of course

Loki: [smiled bk at him, then dials the number, his eyes as if telling him to give him some privacy]

Rouge; 8let him be8

[a quiet conversation could be heard btwn Loki n his mom behind closed doors]

Rouge; 8bit his lip8

[a few moments later, he stepped out with the clean laundry tht was done]

Rouge; Well/

Loki: Well, its done. I told her I was coming with Crystal, n the father of my baby, just not the one she will be expecting [looked away] Just so u knw... She doesn't knw how my ex-boss looks like, I've never reli had the chance to let her meet him, since he kicked me out so quickly after I found out I was pregnant...

Rouge; She will notice there's no resemblance between Crystal n me

Loki: Yeah, I knw, but she has to knw... That ur the man in my life now, n nothing she can say will change that

Rouge; 8kissed him gently8

Loki: [kissed him bk] I just hope it doesnt turn out into a gosh darn nightmare

Rouge; We'll see love

Loki: [nodded] Now, if u'll excuse me, I hv some laundry to hang [giggled a little as he brought out the laundry to the backyard]

Rouge; 8went to check on the kids8

[Edi and Crystal were in their playpen, playing with building foam blocks]

Rouge; 8smiled8

Crystal: [sees Rouge n raised her arms for a hug]

Rouge; 8picks her up, nuzzling her8

Crystal: [giggled, n reached to yank at Rouge's hair gently]

Rouge; Oph Crystal what did we say about pulling hair/

Crystal: [giggled some more n just blew raspberries at him cutely, still yanking at it]

Rouge; You have your mother's strength that's fr sure

Crystal: [leans forward n nuzzled foreheads with Rouge, giggling excitedly]

Rouge; 8purrs8

Edi: [whined, wanting her playmate bk]

Rouge; 8scooped her up8

Edi: [squirmed a little; she didn't want to be carried, she wanted Crystal to come bk to the playpen with her]

Crystal: [puffed her cheeks n hugged Rouge tight, not wanting to let go]

Rouge; 8rolled his eyes8

Klepta: [showed up] Trouble with some fiesty kiddies there, bro?

Rouge; Mostly with YOUR daughter

Klepta: Heheh, well, Crystal is the only friend she has of her age in this house. Can't blame her for being a little possessive [takes Edi off Rouge] Now, now, Edi, let ur cousin rest n be with her daddy for now

Edi: [puffed up her cheeks n pouted]

Klepta: [chuckles] U evn pout like ur mommy does... [his voice trailed away, his eyes a little sad]

Rouge; 8licked his lips nervously8

Klepta: [nuzzled Edi sadly] Its OK, Daddy's here now...

Rouge; 8held Crystal close8

Klepta: [changes the subject] Let ur cousin be with her daddy, OK? How abt we get some ice-cream?

Edi: [squealed happily, distracted at the thought of ice-cream]

Rouge; 8nuzzles8 Crystal, purring8

Crystal: [giggled at the nuzzle, then started yawning]

Rouge; 8cradled her8

Crystal: [yawned again, nuzzled against Rouge's chest, wanting to look for a nipple to suckle on, as if she was hungry n tired at the same time]

Rouge; 8placed a pacifier in her mouth8

Crystal: [suckled it for a while, wen no milk was coming out, she spit it out n started bawling]

Rouge; 8brought her to Loki8

Loki: [was doing the finishing touches on the laundry wen he heard the bawling] Oh no, wat happened to my little gem there?

Rouge; She's just hungry

Loki: Alright, I'll be right there [sets the laundry basket aside n took Crystal off his hands before going to the rocking chair in the living room n started nursing her while rocking]

Rouge; 8stood by8

Loki: [humming a lullaby as he nursed]

Crystal: [suckled onto her mom until she fully falls asleep]

Rouge; 8metally sighed in relief8

Loki: [smiled once she's in deep sleep n gently passes her to Rouge] Wanna help me tuck her in? I still hv another batch of washing to do

Rouge; 8gently took her n headed to the nursery8

Loki: [went bk to doing the laundry, though he couldnt help feeling nervous abt the visit to his family in the nxt couple of days]

Rouge; 8gently tucked Crystal in, stroking her hair8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews