TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 3-11

*meanwhile all the dads along with Thrax were getting ready for their plans they hv made beforehand*

Thrax; 8sat indian style with his amulet round his neck8

Dieter: *joined the circle n puts his amulet as well*

Takashi: *joined in nxt*

Antonio, Alexis n Julius; 8fallowd suiit8

*the bros soon found themselves in The Plains, the scenery looking like it was a lavender field*

Thrax; 8inhaled deeply8

Takashi: *inhales too* Haa~ Subarashi ne~ (awesome) *felt rather calm in a long time since he found out abt his pregnancy*

Dieter: Jou hv been smelling different deez dayz. R jou pregnant again? *looking at both Takashi n Julius, since his sense of smell was slightly better than the sibs, prolly par to Alexis*

Julius; 8blushed8

Takashi: *doesnt look too happy abt it bt doesnt disagree either*

Dieter: Ah, vunderbarg, both of jou! Glückwünsche! (Congratulations)

Alexis; 8smirks8

Dieter: *noticed Takashi's pained look bt doesnt pry abt it*

Takashi: *sees something at a distance n pointed* Hora! Mitte, mitte (look, look)

8they looked over8

*a beam of light revealed two shining orbs tht slowly materialized to their mothers both biological n adopted, appearing before them*

Thrax; 8smiled, teary eyed8

*slowly more showed up, n as they appeared, they all seemed to share similar traits of each virus*

Selene: Look who I brought along

Alexis; 8ran forward, hug-tackling a Rabias she-virus8

Geegee: *chuckles as she hugged him bk, kissing his tears away*

Takashi: O...Oka-chan...!! *reached ovr to hug a Japanese Enciphalities she-virus as well*

Yuki; 8held him close, weeping with joy8

Monique: *came forward n hugged Julius, she had all the features of an Ebola, bt had the rare trait of being blonde*

Julius; 8buried his face in her chest8

Dieter: *was looking at evryone hugging their mothers bt couldnt find his, looking a little dwn*

8someone gently covered his eyes8

Dieter: *was taken by surprise for a while, then lowers the hands to turn ard to see*

8an older German-measle she-virus stood before him, she looked similar to Leah but her hair was much shorter n she was slightly buffer with eyes that matched Dieter's8

Dieter: Mutti... *hugs her tight*

Adelaide; 8held him close, whispering sweet words8

Selene: Isnt it sweet, Serene, evryone here altogether?

Serene; 8smiled softly, watching the boys reunite with those they missed dearly8

Selene: *hugging Thrax tight, crooning against him* Mama's here, sweetie. U did well coming here, u all did. I suppose it has to do with today being a special day

Thrax; It is Mama

Selene: Come, my boys. We hv a plc where we can go n spend the day together *took Thrax's hand n led the way*

8the others fallowed8

*the group soon reached to a huge gazebo in the middle of the field, then the scenery changed to a beautiful sunset on the grassy cliffs ovrlooking the world below*

Takashi: Su...Suge...

Dieter: Wow...Eez zis how Ze Plains vork?

Adelaide; Amazing izn't it

Geegee: The Plains works as how we want it to look, works with our imagination

Takashi: *had a question lingering in his mind* Ne...Wat abt...Oz to-chan's parents? Both his real n fake one?

Selene: There's good news n bad news to tht

Alexis; 8quirked a brow8

Selene: Good news is we recently located Oz's real parents, n they're at the North side of The Plains. Apparently they like their settings to be perpetually autumn

Monique: Bad news is Oz's fake parents r, well, in The Void

Thrax; The Void/

Geegee: Pretty much another word for the human world as Hell in the cell level. Total darkness, total oblivion, aimlessly wandering ard until u go insane, no way out. Tht kind of thing

Alexis; Not to sound cold but they had it coming

Selene: I wouldnt hv tht any other way. They deserved it for wat they did to poor Oz

Adelaide; And hiz family

Takashi: At least Oz's real parents hv found peace

8the others nodded8

Geegee: Maybe one day u can bring him here n let Selene take him to them

Thrax; Either his birthday or next Mother's Day

Monique: Lets hv some tea, shall we? N crumpets to go with it *materialized a nice English tea meal before everyone*

Geegee: It won't reli fill u up in real life, bt at least it makes us happy tht u eat with us

Alexis; 8purred8

*the family ate n chatted away vry happily*

Takashi: *suddenly felt a little out of plc n excused himself in favour of walking dwn the field to be alone*

Geegee: *gestured Yuki to approach him*

Yuki; 8fallowed him8

Takashi: *walked thru the lavender field, trying to hold bk his tears*

Yuki; Taka-chan

Takashi: *quickly wiped his tears away, turning to her, speaking in their native tongue* Hai, oka-chan. Sorry I had to walk out, I, uh, needed some fresh air

Yuki; 8didn't look convinced8

Takashi: *bit his lip* Oka-chan, pls...I don't... *not sure how to put his thoughts to words*

Yuki; 8held him close8

Takashi: *starts to sob* I...I don't want this kodomo-chan, oka-chan...I don't want it...!!

Yuki; 8had a feeling what the problem was8 It belongs to another?

Takashi: *nodded* I...I was raped...by a man who...who used to be obsessed with me n used to be in a cult...I...I cant hv this baby...Its not Ori-chan's baby...I don't want... *cries hard*

Yuki; 8held him tight8

Takashi: I dunno wat to do, oka-chan...Ori-chan said he's OK with it, bt I knw he's mad at me...I knw he is! I hv dishonored him, oka-chan! I let myself become tainted. I'm not a good oku-san (wife)! I don't deserve him n I dont deserve this baby...!!

Yuki; That isn't true Taka-chan, from what I've learned from watching you he loves you more than anything in the world

Takashi: Bt...Bt I've dishonored him! How could he love me wen I'm carrying someone else's child, a child tht belongs to an evil man?! U knw our traditions, oka-chan. U taught me tht before u died. U told me an oku-san must be pure n loyal n above all honor their danna (husband)!

Yuki; 8massaged her forehead with her fingers8 After meeting the others I'm rethinking my teaching

Takashi: Na...Nani...? W-Wat do u mean, oka-chan...?

Yuki; The world has changed so much since those teachings were started, so many changes

Takashi: Then...Then wat should I do...?

Yuki; Has anyone in the family gone though a similar situation

Takashi: *bit his lip* N...Not reli...Bt Hecro-san did hv a kodomo-chan before meeting Maximus-san, n Drix-kun n Leah-san adopted his colleague's illigetimate kodomo-chan...N Deiter oni-chan just adopted a street kid...

Yuki; 8nods8

Takashi: *bit his lip n looked dwn, his hand on his middle* I'm...I'm scared, oka-chan...

Yuki; I know angel

Takashi: *cuddled against his mother* Will u protect n bless me n my family?

Yuki; Always

Takashi: *smiled as he dried his tears n kissed his mother's cheek, hugging her*

Yuki; 8stroked his hair8

Takashi: I think I'm OK with joining the rest again, oka-chan

Yuki; 8smiled n lead him back8

Dieter: *sees them return* Ah, welcome bk, mein bruder. Ve vere wondering where did jou get lost to

Geegee: So were we of u, Yuki

Yuki; 8smiled8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews