TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 3-10


*meanwhile Spryman has returned home aftr the painting was hung*

Pendragon: 8came up to him with their twin n kissed him8

Spryman: *kissed him bk* Sorry I'm so late. How's our little princesses? *nuzzles the babies*

Pendragon; They missed you

Spryman: *takes them n cuddles them* Mm~ Mommy misses u too~ *nuzzles*

8the twins hugged him8

Spryman: Look wat we did for Momma *showed him the picture he took of the painting on his phone*

Pendragon; That's fantastic

Spryman: *chuckled n told him his day* ...N tht was it. We all chipped in. Of course, this is also pretty impressive *showed him another picture he secretly took of Othello's silver crane mobile gift*

Pendragon; 8smiled8

Spryman: She made this all by herself, n with the silver part of the chewing gum wrapping nonetheless

Pendragon; 8smiled8 definanly got the family talent

Spryman: *chuckles* Now I'm jealous. *sighed* I guess talent reli depends on the bloodline...

Pendragon; 8kissed his cheek8 I'm sure yours was as good as their's

Spryman: I knw, I just cant help it. Seeing the difference btwn me n them...I'm so common n yet...evn Miracle is so talented...It keeps reminding me tht I'm the one who imposed into this family. I adopted Oz n Thrax as my parents aftr all...

Pendragon; And they care for all of you

Spryman: *couldnt help going a little teary-eyed on tht*

Pendragon; 8kissed him gently8

Spryman: *kissed him bk, holding him close, tho careful not to squish the twins btwn them too much*

Pendragon; 8smiled softly8

Spryman: I bet Pops is celebrating with Momma, heh, I could hear them "celebrating" already before I left

Pendragon; 8sniggers8

Spryman: *wanted to ask if he had gotten anything for him on Mother's Day, bt he was too shy to ask; he didnt want to sound demanding*

Pendragon; 8smiled, bringing him to the kitchen where a fancy dinner was set8

Spryman: *gasped* F-For me...?

Pendragon; 8nuzzles him8

Spryman: *kissed him bk* Oh this is amazing. Bt isnt the food gone cold? I was pretty late...

Mordred; Just finished as you came in

Spryman: Great. I am feeling pretty peckish *puts the twins inside their playpen n went to the dining table to tuck in with Mordred*

Mordred; 8ate a little8

Spryman: *noticed* Arent u eating more?

Mordred; It's your day love

Spryman: *giggles* Bt I'm sure I can't finish evrything. Just help urself. Dont mind me. As long as ur with me, its celebration enough for me

Morded; 8smiled, taking a little extra8

Spryman: *enjoyed his food* Mmm~ So delicious~ Ur a reli good cook

Mordred; 8blushes8

Spryman: Maybe u should work at Frank's Diner instead *grinned*

Mordred; i'm not that good

Spryman: U'll nvr knw *ate some more* I've already gotten ready with my college application

Mordred; Which are you chosing?

Spryman: Well, since I'm going to go for opening my own bakery, I'm going for home ecs major, n minor in food science

Mordred; 8nods8 And which college>

Spryman: Not sure which to choose. Its either within Avalon or the college at the Stomach district. I heard tht college at the Stomach district got a pretty respectable home ecs major syllabus

Pendragon; 8nods8

Spryman: Where do u think I should pick?

Pendragon; Well which has the best options?

Spryman: I dunno. Avalon is closer to home, bt the college at the stomach seems to be cheaper in terms of fees...

Pendragon; 8rubbed his chin8

Spryman: I got the brochures n the syllabus for both colleges *showed him the papers he got before he met up with his sibs* Wat do u think would suit me?

Pendragon; 8looked at each one8

*Avalon indeed was closer to home n in familiar grounds, the Stomach District one was a tad further bt the fees were slightly reasonable, a whole lot cheaper evn than wat they were paying for Avalon*

Pendragon; 8tried to calulate the outcome8

Spryman: So wat do u think? *finished his food n sipping on his drink right now*

Pendragon; The Stomach distric is reasonable but have you concidered travel cost?

Spryman: Well, they do hv free bus transport provided by the college, bt I just worry I might be too far frm the girls if anything happens

Pendragon; 8nods8

Spryman: Bt then again, can we afford Avalon, wat with most of our money going to the girls?

Pendragon; True

Spryman: *sighed* I'll research again, maybe find a middle grd or something

Pendragon; 8stroked his hand8

Spryman: I love u, Mordred *took his hand n nuzzled it*

Mordred; 8smiled8 Love you to my love

Spryman: *giggled* Best Mothers' Day evr

Mordred; 8nuzzles him8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews