TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 9-11

[meanwhile, while all this was going on with MortyxJulius, DieterxVincent and OrionxTakashi, Ricardo and Antonio were the last to leave Frank's Diner as they stayed behind to finish closing up shop]

Ricardo: [sighed in relief as he stashed the last of accounts n paperworks into their rightful shelves] Tht's the last of it [chked on Asher who was sleeping soundly in the baby basket aftr a good feeding n smiled] Snug as a bug in a rug

Antonio; 8chuckled8

Ricardo: [jumped a bit at Antonio's chuckle] Toni! U startled me [giggled in amusement]

Antonio; 8nuzzles his neck8

Ricardo: [nuzzled bk] Everything settled downstairs?

Antonio; Tables cleared n washed, bar area locked up, tills secured n money lock away in the safe

Ricardo: Nice. Same here, all paperwork settled n accounted for. I think I kinda enjoy doing paperwork rather than being dwn there. I think I got more of a knack for this. Maybe I should ask Leah if I change my job role to here

Antonio; 8nods8

Ricardo: Oh! Btw, got a surprise for u~

Antonio; Hmm/

Ricardo: Got this for u wen I went to the bank for Leah to finalize some accounts [rummaged thru his backpack n took out a box wrapped in black with a silver bow] Here u go, open it

Antonio; 8gently unwrapped it then opened the box8

[inside the box was a men's locket, n wen its opened, inside it one side is Ricardo's pic as a kid and the other side is Antonio's pic as a kid]

Ricardo: Remember our old camera the Biotics somehow discovered during their journey to find Ozzie n we managed to retrieve the pictures? I found one wen u were a kid n made a copy to put it in there. Well... wat I'm saying is... Happy Anniversary

Antonio; 8kissed him deeply8

Ricardo: [giggled as he kissed him bk deeply as well]

Antonio; 8purred8

Ricardo: [nuzzled him] So, got any plans?

Antonio; Dinner n a movie sound ok with you/

Ricardo: Sure, nice n simple, bt maybe a drive-thru movie, so we can at least keep an eye on Asher [gestured at the baby basket]

Antonio; Actually Maria will be showing up to collect him n take him home

Ricardo: Reli? Well, looks like someone thought of everything [smirked]

Antonio; Always be prepared

Ricardo: [picks up the baby basket] Let's close shop n wait for her to come ovr so we can hv our little anniversary celebration

Antonio; 8smirked n grabbed the keys8

Ricardo: [followed behind Antonio with Asher in tow as they exited the restaurant]

Antonio; 8locked the door just as Maria pulled up8

Ricardo: [sees her car n went up to her] Hi, Maria~ Sorry to trouble u on such short notice!

Maria; Your mate called me last week to arrange this besides I didn't have any plans made

Ricardo: Sounds like my Toni to me, got everything thought out [hands her Asher] Good luck with my bambino-s. I hope my other kids don't give u too much of a hard time

Maria; 8laughs8 Compared to my siblings they're angels

Ricardo: Wow, I'll take ur word for it [kisses Ash goodbye] U be good now, OK, bambino?

Asher: [cooed happily in his sleep]

Maria; 8gently strapped Asher into the car seat8 Have a good evening you two turtle-doves 8drives off8

Ricardo: [waved them goodbye as she drove off]

Antonio; 8came up behind him n kissed his neck8

Ricardo: [giggled at the kiss n kissed him bk on the cheek] Ready to go, love?

Antonio; Sii

Ricardo: Lead the way then [takes his hand eagerly]

Antonio; 8lead him to their car n drove off to their destination8

Ricardo: [texted some last min instructions to Maria, then turned to Antonio] Where to first, love?

Antonio; You'll see 8hands him a blindfold8

Ricardo: [raised a brow n gave him a humorous smirk] Reli? All this for a dinner and movie?

Antonio; That was just a diversion mi amour, I've got something better planned

Ricardo: [giggled] Alright, I'll play along [blindfolds himself] Surprise me

Antonio; 8 drove them to an area near a lake n lead Ricardo out8

Ricardo: [held onto Antonio n let him lead him]

Antonio; 8removed the blindfold revealing a path lined with candles8

Ricardo: [sees the candles] Woah! Someone's being reli romantic

Antonio; 8lead him down the path, across the bridge to a large tree decorated with lanterns8

Ricardo: [gasped in awe at the lanterns] Toni, what...?

Antonio; 8snapped his fingers n a candle lit dinner appeared8

Ricardo: [gasped again] Wow...!! I... I dunno wat to say... [was clearly impressed n touched by this]

Antonio; Happy Anniversary mi amour 8kissed him8

Ricardo: [kissed him bk, wrapping his arms ard his neck] Happy Anniversary to u too, mi amour

Antonio; 8pulled out a chair fr him8

Ricardo: Well, such a gentleman [giggled n took his seat]

Antonio; 8took his seat8

Ricardo: When did u prepare all this? [looked at the amazing food]

Antonio; Last month

Ricardo: Wow, I'm impressed. U actually thought tht far

Antonio; You can either plan or go on the fly 8sat down8

Ricardo: True tht, tht's the cool virus I married [giggled as he reached to stroke Antonio's hand]

Antonio; 8intwined his hand with his mate8

Ricardo: [smiled at him, then took a bite of his food] Mmm~ Did u make this, or is this special order?

Antonio; Special order from FD

Ricardo: Ah I see. Makes me kinda curious how the others are celebrating their anniversaries

Antonio; 8chuckles

Ricardo: Anything I should look forward to besides this candle light dinner? [grinned]

Antonio; Serenading

Ricardo: Reli? U haven't sang in years, not since... well, tht time we sang n found ur brother Thrax tht fateful day

Antonio; Still do, how do you think I get the ninyos to sleep

Ricardo: I'd like to think tht I do my fair share of singing too, n besides, I wasn't there to listen, by the time I come to chk the ninyos, u were already off n they're all tucked in [giggled]

Antonio; 8chuckled n poured some wine8

Ricardo: [thanked him n sipped his wine] Mmm, lemme guess, u grabbed this frm the bar at Frank's Diner, didn't u?

Antonio; 8smirks, sipping his glass slowly8

Ricardo: [smirked bk, downed the wine, then moved to sit on Antonio's lap] Rather than serenading to me, why don't I do the honours instead?

Antonio; 8arched a brow8

Ricardo: [cleared his throat gently, then leans close to his ear n softly n seductively sang a old-school Spanish ballad]

Antonio; 8purrs8

Ricardo: [hummed the rest as he leans in to kiss him deeply]

Antonio; 8kissed him back softly8

Ricardo: [purred as he slowly undid Antonio's fly, giving him a sly smirk]

Antonio; 8licked his lips8

Ricardo: [goes dwn on his knees n started blowing Antonio, humming in pleasure]

Antonio; 8moaned8 Couldn't wait could you mi amour

Ricardo: [chuckled as he pulled off with a pop] Ur little friend here seems to agree with me too. Besides, u went thru all this trouble to get this prepared. I'd say ur WAY overdue for a reward [continued to blow him]

Antonio; 8shuddered8

Ricardo: [increased his pace, feeling the familiar throbbing of his manhood in his mouth tht he is close]

Antonio; R-ricky, mi amour 8gasped8

Ricardo: [hummed, allowing him to let go]

Antonio; 8roared as he released8

Ricardo: [choked a bit, bt still manages to drink him dwn]

Antonio; 8shuddered from the overload8

Ricardo: [took in as much as he could, then pulled off, licking his lips] Mmm... Tht's one load u got there, bebe

Antonio; 8pants8

Ricardo: So... Wanna hv a... "bigger helping"? The backseat of our car looks mighty cozy right abt now [giving him another sly smile again]

Antonio; And waste the hotel reservations I did

Ricardo: Wow, a hotel reservation? Someone's definitely celebrating this in style [giggled as he sat bk on his lap again] Then shall we after dinner?

Antonio; Planning to

Ricardo: [chuckled] I look forward to it [winked as he spoon-fed Antonio his meal]

Antonio; 8ate n fed Ric's his8

Ricardo: [ate along with him, chit-chatting along the way]

Antonio; 8sipped his wine8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews