TOYLB: Growing Pains - Season 6-9


Loki: [nodded as he followed behind Rouge to the newly booked room]

Rouge; 8nuzzles him gently8

Loki: [flinched n looked away] No, don't... I don't deserve this... I abandoned u n our baby, I don't even deserve ur forgiveness... [tries to bk away from his hold]

Rouge; Loki please

Loki: [sobbed as he shook his head, trying to escape his grasp, his heart guilt-ridden abt wat he had done]


Rouge; 8reached out8

Loki: [flinched, was ready for Rouge to punish him]

Rouge; 8caressed his face8

Loki: [sobbed, tears running dwn his cheeks] Pls... I don't deserve it... Maybe it would've been better if u hated me...

Rouge; Angry yes but I could never hate you

Loki: Then be angry at me. Punish me. I deserve it. I deserve a lot worse than wat ur doing right now

Rouge; You've gone through enough

Loki: [shook his head, not convinced that he was]

Rouge; 8kissed him deeply8

Loki: [his breath hitched a little at the kiss, then slowly kissed him bk thru his tears]

Rouge; 8held him close8

Loki: [gasped a little as he felt Rouge's hands roaming ard his body sensually]

Rouge; 8lightly traced him8

Loki: [whimpered a little in pleasure at the touch, gripping onto Rouge's shirt against his chest]

Rouge; 8purred8

Loki: [panted a little as he broke the kiss] Do u...reli want me...? Aftr all I've done...?

Rouge; Always

Loki: [sobbed as he kissed him bk again, slowly lowering the both of them onto the bed]

Rouge; 8traced the inside of his mouth8

Loki: [was breathless as he kept kissing him, slowly undressing Rouge]

Rouge; 8slowly removed his clothes8

Loki: [looked up at him n whispered] I... I may not be a virgin bt... This... This is the first time we're doing this... R u sure ur OK with me...?

Rouge; 8nipped his ear gently8 I'm sure

Loki: [blushed at the nip] I love u, Rouge... I love u so much...

Rouge; Love you to

Loki: [wrapped his limbs ard him, kissing him some more]

Rouge; 8traced his spine8

Loki: [gasped in pleasure at the touch. It had been so, so long since he had sex, even since he was pregnant, n it made his body feel quite sensitive]

Rouge; I can stop if ya don't wish to

Loki: N-No, pls... Carry on... I'm just a little sensitive, its been so long since I did it... I want u... [blushed]

Rouge; 8gently saddled him8

Loki: [breath hitched, holding onto Rouge a little tighter, bracing himself for it]

Rouge; 8gently eased in8

Loki: [gasped as he felt Rouge entering him, tries to relax tho his body instinctively squeeze tight ard him]

Rouge; 8gently thrusted8

Loki: [whined, gripping onto Rouge's arms as he panted]

Rouge; 8picked up speed8

Loki: [lets out moans n groans of pleasure as he moved to match Rouge's thrusts]

Rouge; 8became harder8

Loki: [pulls Rouge dwn to kiss him deeply as he clenched ard him, bringing him deeper inside him]

Rouge; 8moaned8

Loki: I love u... I love u so much... [whispered btwn kisses]

Rouge; 8purred8

Loki: [whimpered] I'm... I'm close... H-Harder...

Rouge; 8picked up speed8

Loki: Yes... Yes... Yes...!! I'm gonna...!! [screamed out his orgasm as he came hard, staining his essence btwn them]

Rouge; 8roared as he realised8

Loki: [gasped in pleasure, feeling Rouge's warm essence inside him as he pulled him dwn again for another kiss]

Rouge; 8purred8

Loki: [nuzzled him] I love u... So much... Will u ever forgive me for being so dumb... [tears welling up again]

Rouge; 8kissed him gently8 Always

Loki: [hugged him tight as they continued their love-making all thru the night]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews