TOYLB: Trials & Tribulations- Season 5-11

*the gang stayed for a time until Dray has fully recovered, n soon, the time was right for the gang to leave*

Hope; I hope mom n dad aren't worried

Carlos: Me too

Jared: *signed* Me three

Sakura; 8was sorting her backpack8

Terry: Wat r u doing? I dont think we need tht. Its not ours to begin with. We did come here with nothing

Sakura; 8glared at him, showing the pack which was her own backpack with her family symbol on the pockets8 Anything I've borrowed I've returned

Terry: Huh, I didnt remember u carrying tht along wen we were sucked into tht vortex before

Sakura; Never leave home without it

Terry: A gift frm ur dad, I suppose?

Sakura; 8smiled her father's smirk8

Terry: *grinned n kissed her cheek* Ur such a spitfire. Bt ur MY spitfire

Sakura; 8nipped his ear8

Terry: *chuckled*

Terra: Hey guys, I think we're ready. The wisemen had summoned the spirit of the land

8they joined the group8

*the wisemen were at the open field, summoning the sand!Thailog out n the rest of the gang were ready, except Dray*

Carlos: Eh? Auntie Dray! Arent u coming?

Dray: *hesitated for a bit, then stepped bk n took Acacia's hand* No. I think this is where I belong, kids. My work in curing the cold in Goliath City is done. I'm staying

Terra: *smiled at how sweet this moment felt*

Acacia; 8squeezed her hand gently8

Carlos: Wohoo! U go, Auntie Dray!

Terry: Best of luck in ur new world

Jared: *signed* We'll explain to Uncle Drix wen we get home

Dray: U kids take care now! Send my regards to the family, n goodbye!

Sakura; We will

*the sand!Thailog nodded with a smile, bowed with gratitude at the group, then extended his hand wordlessly n the gang soon found themselves floating dwn another vortex*

Acacia; 8waved to the group as they disappeared8

Dray: *waved too, then leans in to kiss Acacia on the cheek*

Safia: *shook her head n sighed in defeat, smiling at them*

8the two nuzzled close8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews