TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 6-1


*a few mths has passed more or less as Olivia was still in recovery. Drix is almost close to figuring out why she had an odd exoskeleton n is pouring thru books in the huge library*

Thrax; 8came over carrying several more8

Drix: Thanks, Thrax *moves the books he has right now to one side for him to put it dwn*

Thrax; 8set them down8

Drix: How's da family doing? How's Oz? Still hibernating?

Thrax; 8sighs8

Drix: I'm sure Oz is due anytime

Thrax; I just hope this doesn't continue8

Drix: Wat do u mean?

Thrax; Him going into hiburnation every time#

Drix: Oh, I remember u telling me saying tht he hibernates evrytime he gets pregnant. Sorry, my memory is still getting in there

Thrax; 8massaged his head8

Drix: Evr considered, well, u knw, sterilizing?

Thrax; I have but ozzy's against it

Drix: Try convincing him again, maybe he'll think differently this time

Thrax; Hopefully

Drix: *looks thru the books some more*

Thrax; 8looked through a few8

Drix: This phenomena is kinda familiar, bt I can't seem to put my finger in it, n the books ain't helping much

Thrax; 8nods8

Drix: How're ur kids doing so far?

Thrax; They're doing well

Drix: Tht's good to knw. Leah n I r getting closer now, now tht my memories r picking up

Thrax; 8smiled8

*Thrax's phone rang*

Thrax; 8looked at it8

*it was a call frm home*

Thrax; Excuse me 8headed outside and took the call8

Nurse: Mr Roja? It's Nurse Etty here, ur wife is going to be in labour soon, so just giving u a heads-up

Thrax; 8swallowed8 Thank you 8hangs up and darts back to Drix8

Drix: *looks up* Trouble at home?

Thrax; Ozzy will going into labour soon

Drix: Oh, then shouldnt u be at home just in case anything happens?

Thrax; That's where I'm going, I'll c'ya soon Drix 8takes off8

Drix: *goes bk to his books*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews