TOYLB: Lurker in the Shadows- Season 5-4

*meanwhile, Olivia was still in rehab, n her rehab of the day was the sensory deprivation chamber in the cylinder, bobbing in detox water with breathing apparatus on*

Thrax; 8narrowed his eyes8

Drix: *was there to monitor the progress*

Thrax; 8chewed his lip8

Drix: I hate to say this bt...the process is not going to be any faster with u pacing ard here

Thrax; 8snarled8

Drix: No offense bt u hv to be patient

Thrax; 8snorts8

Drix: *scribbling in his notepad* I had a bit of progress with Leah

Thrax; 8looked at him8

Drix: Yeah, I kinda initiated a little bit n somehow during our... "get together", I've started to remember quite a number of things

Thrax; Like what/

Drix: I remember how she looked like before she was virus, n some scents n sights of the room reminded me of things I used to like n love abt her, n I somehow remembered instinctively how to pleasure her the way I used to

Thrax; 8smirked8

Drix: Yeah, now I'm moving bk to the master room, n I'm planning to renew my vows with her

Thrax; Sounds like a plan

Drix: *smiled then sees the timer* Looks like we're almost done *signal one of the scientists to drain the cylinder*

8the cell did so8

*the cylinder was drained, lowering Olivia gently dwn the base*

Thrax; 8bit his tongue7

Drix: *waited till the cylinder is fully drained before opening it n taking her out, letting the attending female nurses to dry n dress her*

Thrax; 8picked her up8

Drix: *brings out a pen-like syringe* Her upper vitamins *gave her the shot*

Olivia: *whimpered bt doesnt wake*

Thrax; 8cradled her8

Drix: *chked her vitals* Hmm, she seems OK so far

Thrax; How long must this go on/

Drix: I'm not sure. Olivia has been fully cooperative bt unfortunately her body is not. It seems to be rejecting our treatment all the time, or evn wen we think it shows progress, it just resurface again. We're still trying to figure it out

Thrax; 8nuzzled her8

Drix: Hold up. I cant help bt notice something. Follow me to the scanner room, bring her along

Thrax; 8fallowed8

Drix: *led them to the scanner room* Put her on the scanning table

Thrax; 8gently lay her down8

Drix: *started up the scanning machine n it scanned thru Olivia's body*

Thrax; 8watch8

*the scanning machine showed some sort of fluorescent exoskeleton tht was within Olivia*

Drix: *was surprised* Huh, this nvr showed up before

Thrax; 8arched a brow8

Drix: Could be frm tht solution therapy just now *scanned some more* Seems like its some sort of grafting inside her body. I'm gonna need to take closer shots to see wat those graftings r

Thrax; 8nods8

Drix: *brought out something tht looked like a portable device n took closer snaps at Olivia's body*

Thrax; 8looked at him8

Drix: *all the shots revealed more grafting of exoskeletons* I'll examine these pics. U can take her to her room n hv her cleaned n dressed

Thrax; 8took her back to her room and dressed her8

Olivia: *whimpered bt didnt stir*

Thrax; 8stroked her face8

Olivia: *slowly blinked her eyes open*

Thrax; 8kissed her forehead8

Olivia: *her eyes focused n saw Thrax* Nnnhh...Daddy...?

Thrax; Hey angel

Olivia: Nnh...Is my session ovr?

Thrax; 8nods8

Olivia: Did it work? Is there anything more wrong?

Thrax; 8shook his head8

Olivia: OK *sat on the bed* Anything I've missed so far? How's the family doing?

Thrax; 8told her all he knew8

Olivia: Oh wow, I'm an aunty now *chuckles* Bt I hope Miracle would be OK

Thrax; We all do

Olivia: Identical twins for Paul, huh? I hope they've figured out how to tell them apart *grins*

Thrax; Hard to say yet

Olivia: Is Miracle's baby big as Polly this time?

Thrax; Possibly bigger since he is male

Olivia: Oi vey, must've been hard for him. I dunno whether I wanna hv kids or not *cringed a little*

Thrax; Ya still young

Olivia: *pouted a little* No, I'm not. I WAS 18 yrs old

Thrax; That's still no more than a child

Olivia: *pouts more* I'm always gonna be a baby to u no matter how old I am, arent I?

Thrax; 8chuckled and nuzzled her8

Olivia: *nuzzled bk* Wen will I get better, Daddy?

Thrax; 8bit his lip8

Olivia: *looks sad* I'm nvr getting better, am I? I'll nvr leave this plc, am I?

Thrax; You will get better

Olivia: *doesnt look vry convinced*

Thrax; 8held her8

Olivia: *nuzzled against Thrax's chest, sighed quietly*

Thrax; 8stroked her hair8

Olivia: *let him stroke her hair till he fell asleep*

Thrax; 8tucked her into bed8

Olivia: *sucked her thumb as she slept*

Thrax; 8quietly left8

Drix: *walked by* She alright?

Thrax; Fast asleep

Drix: *nods* Tht's good. U going off home now?

Thrax; 8nods8

Drix: Alright, give my regards to ur family. I'll let u knw wen I find anything abt Olivia's shots

Thrax; Thank you

Drix: *nods n saw him off*

Thrax; 8headed home8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews