TOYLB: A Whole New World-Season 5-6

Episode 6

Drix: *made the call to Thrax to tell him abt the situation*

Thrax; Hello?

Drix: Hey, Thrax. Umm, there's something I need to tell u. Something happened this morning

Thrax; What?

Drix: *told him everything*

Thrax; 8went pale8

Drix: Yeah, well, it's unfortunate, bt it happened all the same. I hope they're holding up

Thrax; So do I

Drix: U gonna let Oz knw abt this?

Thrax; I will

Drix: Alright. Is he gonna be discharged today?

Thrax; Yes, he and Jared have given a clear bill of health

Drix: Cool. We look forward to give him a warm welcome home, finally

Thrax; Thanks

Drix: No big. Well, tell him I said hi

Thrax; I will

Drix: *hangs up*

Spryman: *yawns as he just got up, thankfully it was a Sunday* Who was tht?

Thrax; Drix

Spryman: Wht does he want?

Thrax; 8sighs8

Spryman: Is it bad news? Is it abt Momma? *looked worried*

Thrax; No your mother's ok

Spryman: *sighed in relief* Well, thank goodness...So wht's it abt? *made some cereal*

Thrax; It's Ricky

Spryman: Uncle Ricky? Is he OK? Is the baby OK?

Thrax; 8sighed8

Spryman: *figured it out* Oh no...

Thrax; 8nods8

Spryman: Oh...Poor Uncle Ricky, poor Uncle Tony...

Thrax; These sometimes happen

Spryman: Bt tht's just not fair for them, especially Uncle Ricky. He's the one carrying it

Thrax; I know Paul, I know

Spryman: *felt for Ricardo since he had lost his own, frowning*

Thrax; 8held him close8

Spryman: Pops...? Wen...do u think I'm ready to hv my own child?

Thrax; Mid-twenties would alright

Spryman: *bit his lip, his heart still a bit sore abt it, hoping it would be sooner*

Thrax; You don't want to rush in to anything

Spryman: *nods* I knw

Thrax; 8stroked his face8

Spryman: *lay against it* I just...hearing Uncle Ricky...it brings bk old wounds

Thrax; It'll be alright my son

Spryman: *nods* Sometimes I feel a pang of hurt, right here *puts his hand on his chest where his heart is* just thinking abt my unborn child. Did...Did Uncle Ricky do something wrong to deserve this, like wht I did?

Thrax; No Paul these things sometimes happen

Spryman: I...I guess ur right. So...is Momma coming home?

Thrax; Yes, today

Spryman: Yay! We get to hv Jared home~!

Thrax; 8chuckled8

Spryman: U should see Kia n Ozzex. They were totally hyped, they couldnt sleep all night, bt ended up KO-ed at dawn *laughed*

Thrax; Gather them up then we'll go

Spryman: Alright *gathered his sibs, n carrying the still sleeping Kiaran n Ozzex, following behind their father*

Thrax; 8lead them all to the hospital8

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews